We collect and process personal information in line with our client work and business activities. Our contact details are as follows: Starstruck, 56 Greek Street, London W1D 3DU. E-mail: email@example.com.
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Correspondence Message
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you by filling in the ‘Get In Touch’ form. Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) We have a legitimate interest.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us via email@example.com if you wish to make a request. If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data, at Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF. Helpline number: 0303 123 1113. ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk.