- We are at the heart of big conversations in the world of energy thanks to our work with Shell, exploring what’s next for the global climate
- We’re front and centre of one of the world’s oldest airlines, helping British Airways modernise its external image during tough times
- We throw down in the ring with globally-recognized Superstars as part of the world’s biggest sports entertainment brand, WWE
- We’re on the frontline of healthcare with pioneering live productions as part of Johnson & Johnson’s global medical devices research
- We are at the cutting edge of comedy, working with stars of the moment like Michael Spicer, putting the world to rights and holding politicians to account, now on the BBC
- We help acquire customers and grab eyeballs on agenda-setting events like Amazon’s Prime Day and Black Friday
- We create days and nights out to remember with unforgettable live experiences like the NOW That’s What I Call Music Club Nights and WWE Gorilla Position Live
- We leverage the biggest talents with the most effective treatments, working alongside the likes Anthony Joshua, Fearne Cotton, Keith Leigh, Phillip Schofield, Giovanna Fletcher & many more!
Starstruck is independently owned, free to be quick and nimble and driven by ‘doing the right thing’. We are not your typical soho agency.
Starstruck sees itself as an extension of its clients’ internal teams. We bring the best of our experience in broadcast to our work with brands. And, we’re award-winning, having bagged a host of trophies including three Cannes Lions and two British Comedy Guide Awards.
Your Dream Team
We often hear “get the Starstruck team on it” from our clients. Why? Because we get jobs done quickly, efficiently and with unmatched passion. Starstruck is proudly a non-‘agency’ agency. Our team is dynamic, reactive, fast-moving and forward-thinking. Together, our family of creative and production experts offer a 24/7 concierge service to clients; a much needed extra layer of care whilst still delivering noisy, impactful, beautiful content.